Yoga On Walnut: Hatha Yoga
Taught by Millie Ramos-Rothermel (E-RYT 500)
Now a registered yoga school!
Yoga on Walnut is excited to announce we are now a registered yoga school (RYS) through Yoga Alliance and the Himalayan Institute! We are in the process of making preparations to offer this 200 hour teacher training. In the meantime, please check back for updates on when the training will be offered, and information on registration.
Hatha Yoga sessions include:
- Asana (Postures)
- Pranayama (Breath Control)
- Stretch muscles to reduce tension
- Free the joints
- Strengthen muscles and joints
- Gain stability
- Improve circulation
- Improve posture and alignment
Modifications are taught to accomodate the individual
Breath Control (Pramayama):
- Improved energy
- Stress reduction
- Mental clarity
Integrating Diaphragmatic Breathing with Motion:
- Increase Coordination
- Improves Concentration
- Tuesday 9:30 - 10:45am
- Wednesday 5:30 - 6:45pm
- Thursday 6:30 - 7:45pm
- Saturday 10:30 - 11:45am.
What you need:
- Loose, non-binding clothing
- Yoga mat (required)
- Hand towel
- Student Rate is $12 per class
- Drop in session is $15
- Family rates and class cards are available (3 month expiration, class cards are non-transferable)
Take the next step, fill out the form, and set up a visit. Allowing us to discuss our program in person!
Thank you, we will contact you shortly.
Your privacy is important to us. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.